What Are FlashCards?
FlashCards are a social media video that you can easily download and post to any social media site. With FlashCards, you get a square video that attracts 30% more views and up to 100% more engagement than a traditional landscape video! We have four different versions of Flashcard Videos available, the Classic, Just Listed, Just Sold, and Open House.
Anyone is able to purchase the Classic version of the Flashcard Videos for $14.99 per listing. However, if you’re on a Suite Start or Suite Leader membership, the Classic Flashcard Video is included with every listing for free!
The following requirements must be met for Classic FlashCards to be available:
- Must have at least 8 photos that are 300×300 pixels
- Must have a property address (including City and State)
The following will be displayed in each of your Classic FlashCards:
- First 8-24 Photos (after excluding video clips, vertical photos, and photos smaller than 300pixels)
- Agent Name
- Agent Photo
- Office Logo
- Agent Phone Number
- Agent Email Address
- Listing Price
- Square Footage
- Purchasing the Classic FlashCards
- Log into your TourFactory account.
- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left-hand side, click the grey tab labeled “FlashCards Videos”.
- Click the red “Order & Download” button.
- This will take you to the “Review” page to ensure your order is correct. Click the red “Finalize Your Order” button to be taken to the checkout page.
- Enter your payment information and click “Accept”. Note: If you have a card on file, you can use your saved card.
- Click “Finalize Your Order” to complete your FlashCards purchase.
- Once your order has processed, click the Dashboard tab at the top of the page and then scroll down and click on the property address.
- On the left-hand side, click the grey tab labeled “Flashcards Videos” once again.
- It will take approximately 10 minutes for your FlashCards to finish processing. You will receive an email once your FlashCards are ready for download.
- Once your FlashCards are ready, click the red “Download FlashCard Video” button. Note: iPhones don’t allow file downloads without a third-party app such as DropBox. You will want to download one of these third-party apps before being able to save your FlashCards.
- If you are using FireFox, your FlashCards will begin playing in your browser instead of immediately downloading. To download, right-click anywhere on the video and select “Save Video As…”.
- Once you have selected the location to save your FlashCards to, click “Save”.
Your FlashCard video is now downloaded and you can begin sharing!
Sharing your FlashCards
Once you have saved your deck of FlashCards to your personal device, it’s ready to upload as a social media post, attach to an email, include in a text — or add to any other sales tool you dream up! Here are some helpful posts on how to share your FlashCards on your various social media sites:
Note: You cannot post to Instagram on a desktop. You have to post using a mobile device.
Note: Facebook defaults to only uploading HD Videos/Photos when on wifi. You will want to change this setting to ensure that your FlashCards Video is posted in HD quality. This can be changed within the Facebook App settings.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org