- Go to the Summary Tab of your virtual tour. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled “Photos.”
- Click on the Scene Name in the list of photos that you’d like to add a caption to. This will take you into the Photo Details section.
- To the right of your photo preview, you will see a box labeled “Text Description”. You can add a short description of the photo in this box to highlight any features that are shown in the photo.
- At the bottom of the page, click the red Save Changes button. Once the page has refreshed, click the red “Back to Scene List” button to return to the list of photos. Expert Tip: If you are renaming all your scenes, you can click the red “Next” or “Previous” buttons to automatically save your changes and move to another scene.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for any additional scene names that you would like to edit.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com