- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled “Flyers & Rider Signs”.
- Beneath the flyer front that you would like to use, click the red button labeled “Add Back”.
- From here, you can select the Flyer Back Layout that you would like to use.
- Once you have selected the photos you would like to appear on the flyer back, click the red “Save and Update Preview” button.
- Once your changes are saved, click the red “Back to Flyers and Rider Signs List” button.
- You will now see your flyer front and back combined on the list. Note: You will still be able to edit your front and back separately by clicking either the red “Edit Front” or “Edit Back” button.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org