- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Click on the “Theme” tab on the left-hand side.
- From here, make sure that none of the boxes are checked under “Phone”. This will ensure that the Text-To-Speech option is selected for your TourFactory Voice.
- Next, click on the “Features” tab to add your property description.
- Scroll down to the section labeled “Details”.
- In the “General Property Description” box, you will type what you would like the homebuyers to hear when they call the TourFactory Voice 800 number.
- Once you have finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes”.
- Click on the “Summary” tab to go back to the “TourFactory Voice Summary”.
- To hear a preview of your description, dial the 800 phone number and then the “Site Code” when prompted.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com