If you are having issues launching Darkroom in Mozilla FireFox, you will want to ensure that the Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant has been correctly added to FireFox. To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open Mozilla FireFox on your computer.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A on your keyboard.
- This will open a new tab that displays the extensions that have been added to FireFox.
- Look for the extension titled “Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant”.
- If the extension is listed as disabled, click the “Enable” button.
- You will be required to restart FireFox to complete the enabling process of this extension.
- Click the “Restart now” link that appears above the extension to restart Firefox.
- FireFox will restart and the extension will be enabled.
- Now that the extension is enabled, navigate to TourFactory and launch Darkroom again. For detailed instructions on opening Darkroom, click here.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org