- Go to the Summary Tab of your virtual tour. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Scroll down to the section labeled “Tour Action Tools” and click on the button labeled “Burn a Tour to Disc”.
- Ensure that the correct email address is entered and then click the “Request offline DVD Tour” button.
- Once your request has been sent, click the “Close” button.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with instructions on downloading and burning your disc.
- Click on the first link in the email to download your DVD tour.
- When burning this presentation to a DVD, you can use any number of different DVD burning programs. Click on the second link in the email to download a free program for Windows users.
- Once you have downloaded the DVD tour and the software, follow the burning instructions included with your DVD burning software.
- Once you have completed burning your DVD, you can download a cover/label for your DVD by following the last link in the email.
- If you would like a cover for your case, select the spine thickness, cover photo, and back photos then click “print preview” to print.
- You may also have a disc label. Select the photo you would like to use for your disc label and then click “print preview” to print.
Note: DVD’s can also be burnt and shipped to you at an additional cost.
Want to burn your tour to a CD instead? Click here for detailed instructions.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com