- Go to the Summary Tab of your virtual tour. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Scroll down to the section labeled “Tour Action Tools” and click on the button labeled “Burn a Tour to Disc”.
- Ensure that the correct email address is entered and then click the “Request offline CD Tour” button. Note: The CD tour is only for Windows™ compatible PC’s.
- Once your request has been sent, click the “Close” button.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with instructions on downloading and burning your disc.
- Click on the first link in the email to download your tour.
- When burning this tour to a CD, you will need to include a special file for the CD to start automatically. This file may be downloaded by clicking the second link in the email.
- Place a blank CD in your PC.
- Open your burning program and make sure that it is going to be burnt as a “Data CD”.
- In your burning program, search for the files that you downloaded from the email then press “burn”.
- After the CD has completed burning, you can test the CD by inserting it back into your PC. If the CD has been burnt correctly, the AutoPlay screen will appear. Select “Run Tour” and then when asked if you want to allow this program to run on your computer, select “yes” The tour will then open up in your default browser.
- Once you have completed burning your CD, you can download a cover/label for your CD by following the last link in the email.
- If you would like a cover for your case, select the cover photo and click “print preview” to print.
- You may also have a CD label. Select the photo you would like to use for your CD label and then click “print preview” to print.
Note: CD’s can also be burnt and shipped to you at an additional cost.
Want to burn your tour to a DVD instead? Click here for detailed instructions.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com