- Log into your TourFactory account.
- Enter the zip code of your listing and click the “Get Started” button under “Photos Provided by TourFactory”.
- You will now be presented with a list of photographers that service your area. You can see examples of their work by clicking the “Example Tours” link. Once you have decided on a photographer, click the “use this photographer” button.
- Choose the photo items you would like to order and then scroll down the page. You will see a section labeled “Quality Flyers”.
- Select the amount of flyers you would like to order and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Order These Items”.
- Please enter the address of the listing and fill out the listing details as fully as possible. Click “Next”. All information except for the address can be changed at any time. If you need to change the address, please contact us at 888-458-3943.
- Enter in any special instructions you might have for your flyers, as well as the shipping address. Be sure to verify the shipping address displayed on the screen and then click “Next”.
- On the final page of your order, review the products you selected, add any special instructions or notes for the photographer, and scroll down to select your payment method. You can choose to use an existing card we have on file or enter a new card, we accept all major credit cards. After your payment information has been entered, click “submit this order”.
- Once your tour photos are uploaded by your photographer, you will receive a flyer proof via email. As soon as you approve this prove, we will send your flyer for printing and then ship them to you.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com