- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled “Photos”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Start Darkroom”. Need help opening Darkroom? Click here for detailed instructions. Note: You can only use the Darkroom if you are on a PC, the Darkroom does not currently work on MACs.
- Once you have the Darkroom open, you will see all of your property photos.
- Double click on the photo that you would like to change the duration of.
- This will open a new window with a larger preview of the photo.
- At the bottom of this screen, you will see a sliding scale with the options “short” or “long”. You will want to drag and drop the slider in the direction you want your photo duration to be. Note: If you want the photo to show longer, slide it closer to “long” If you want the photo to pass by quicker, slide it closer to “short”.
- Once you have chosen the duration you would like, click the “Back To Tour” button in the upper left hand corner.
- After making all of your changes in the Darkroom, click the “Save/Close” button in the bottom right hand corner.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com