- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled “Photos”.
- Click on the Scene Name in the list of photos that you’d like to permanently remove. This will take you into the Photo Details section.
- Towards the bottom right of your page, you will see a section labeled “Need To Remove This Scene?”. Click the red button labeled “Remove Scene”.
- A warning box will appear asking you to confirm the removal of this scene. If you are certain you want to permanently delete this scene, click “OK”.
- Your scene will be removed and you will be returned to the photos tab of your property.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org