- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left hand side, click the grey tab labeled “Photos.”
- Click on the Scene Name in the list of photos that you’d like to change. This will take you to the Photo Details section.
- In the upper right of your page, there is a section labeled Scene Name. Put your cursor into the Short Tab Caption field and change the text as desired.
- At the bottom of the page, click the red Save Changes button. Once the page has refreshed, click the red “Back to Scene List” button to return to the list of photos. Expert Tip: If you are renaming all your scenes, you can click the red “Next” or “Previous” buttons to automatically save your changes and move to another scene.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for any additional scene names that you would like to edit.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com