- Go to the Summary Tab of your virtual tour. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Scroll down the Summary page until you reach the Tour Action Tools section. Click on the button labeled “Copy a Tour”.
- This brings you to the Tour Copier. If you would like to make a copy of the tour into your own account, please skip to step 5 of these instructions. If you wish to copy your tour to another agent within your office, click the red change button.
- A search box will appear. Type in the first name of the agent in your office whom you would like to copy the tour to. Click search. From the result list, click on the desired user.
- Click the red “Copy Tour” button.
- You will see a progress bar that says “Please wait while we copy this tour”. Once completed, you will be provided with your new tour number.
- You can now edit and activate the tour by clicking on new tour number.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org