Have any computer display an automated presentation of all your office virtual tours! This is great for use in office lobbies, meeting rooms, and open houses.
- Go to your Office Summary Tab.
- Scroll down, you will see a link labeled “Slideshow”. Click in the box containing the link.
- Your link will highlight, right-click on the highlighted link and choose “Copy”.
- Minimize all open windows until your reach your Windows Desktop. Expert Tip – You can press Crtl+D to navigate directly to your desktop
- Right-click on your Desktop, hover your mouse over “New” and then select “Shortcut”.
- A new window will appear. Click the “Browse” button.
- Click “Computer”, “Local Disk (C:)”, “Program Files”, “Internet Explorer”, “iexplore.exe”. Click “Ok” Expert Tip- Instead of clicking “Browse”, you can type ‘”%programfiles%/internet explorer/iexplore.exe”‘, the quotation marks are necessary.
- Now we need to add perimeters to launch your inventory in full screen mode. Click to the right of highlighted path, the text should no longer be highlighted. Type a space after the path and “-k”. Add another space. Now right-click and choose “paste” to paste your previously copied “Slideshow” link. See screen shot below for an example of how your shortcut text should appear.
- Click “Next”.
- Enter a name for your shortcut. Example: TourFactory Full Screen Inventory
- Click “Finish”.
- The shortcut on your desktop will now launch your office tour inventory in full screen whenever you’d like to display it. All you have to do is double click the shortcut icon!
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org