Have any computer display an automated presentation of all your office property websites! This is great for use in office lobbies, meeting rooms, and open houses.
- Go to your Office Summary Tab.
- Scroll down, you will see a link labeled “Slideshow”. Click in the box containing the link.
- Your link will highlight, right-click on the highlighted link and choose “Copy”.
- Minimize all open windows until you reach your Windows Desktop. Expert Tip – You can press Crtl+D to navigate directly to your desktop
- Right-click on your Desktop, hover your mouse over “New” and then select “Shortcut”.
- A new window will appear. Click the “Browse” button.
- Click “Computer”, “Local Disk (C:)”, “Program Files”, “Internet Explorer”, “iexplore.exe”. Click “Ok” Expert Tip- Instead of clicking “Browse”, you can type ‘”%programfiles%/internet explorer/iexplore.exe”‘, the quotation marks are necessary.
- Now we need to add perimeters to launch your inventory in full screen mode. Click to the right of the highlighted path, the text should no longer be highlighted. Type a space after the path and “-k”. Add another space. Now, right-click and choose “paste” to paste your previously copied “Slideshow” link. See screenshot below for an example of how your shortcut text should appear.
- Click “Next”.
- Enter a name for your shortcut. Example: TourFactory Full Screen Inventory
- Click “Finish”.
- The shortcut on your desktop will now launch your office property website inventory in full screen whenever you’d like to display it. All you have to do is double-click the shortcut icon!
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com