- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled “Flyers & Rider Signs”.
- Click the red “View” button next the flyer you would like to save as a PDF.
Haven’t created a flyer yet? Click here for instructions on creating a new flyer.
- A new window displaying your flyer will open. At the top of the page, click the link “Download a Hi-Res PDF Version”.
- Your page will refresh and the PDF version will be loaded. To save the PDF, hover your mouse over the bottom of the page and click the disk icon.
- The save window will now appear. Choose the location where you would like to save the file using the drop down menu titled “Save in”. Enter a file name for your PDF flyer. Click the “Save” button.
- Your PDF flyer is now saved.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org