- Log into your TourFactory account.
- Click the tab labeled “My Account”.
- Click the grey tab on the left-hand side labeled “Social Media & Connections”.
- In the “YouTube” section, click the grey button labeled “Authorize TourFactory to Upload to Your Channel”.
- You will be directed to a Google account settings page, click the “Grant access” button. Note: If you are not already logged into your YouTube account, you will first be directed to log in.
- Your TourFactory YouTube status will now display “Congratulations!”. Note: You must already have a YouTube channel for us to be able to post your tour videos. If you do not have a YouTube channel your videos will be uploaded to our generic TourFactory channel. Need help creating a YouTube account and channel?
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com