- Go to the Summary Tab of your virtual tour. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- Click on your virtual tour link located under the address and price.
- Click the Twitter icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
- A new window will open allowing you to add text to the tweet along with the tour link. If you change the default text, be sure to leave the tour URL. Click the “Tweet” button. Note: If you are not already logged into your Twitter account, you will need to log in using the fields below the “Tweet” button.
- Your tour has now been shared on Twitter.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com