- Go to the Summary Tab of your virtual tour. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled “Flyers & Rider Signs”
- Click the red “View” button next the flyer you would like to print.
Haven’t created a flyer yet? Click here for instructions on creating a new flyer.
- A new window displaying your flyer will open, click the red “Print” button located at the top of the page. Expert Tip – When printing from the web, be sure to adjust your printer margins to .5″ and remove the header and footer information (page number, date, website). Click here for instructions on how to do this in Internet Explore 9
- Your system print dialog will appear. Select the printer you would like to send it to and press “Print”
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com