- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled “Flyers & Rider Signs”.
- Click the red “Email” button next to the flyer you would like to send.
Haven’t created a flyer yet? Click here for instructions on creating a new flyer.
- A new window will appear, enter the email address you would like to send it to. Expert Tip – To send this to multiple email addresses or a mailing list, email the flyer to yourself first, then forward the email addresses you would like. When forwarding the flyer email from your email program (Outlook, Gmail, etc.), it is best practice to put your email address in the “To:” field and the mailing list email addresses in the “BCC:” field.
- In the field to the right of “Subject of Email”, type the subject of the email.
- In the white box under “Introduction Paragraph”, type what you would like to appear in the body of the email.
- Click “Send Email”.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com