- Go to the Summary Tab of your virtual tour. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled “Photos”.
- From the Photos tab, click the red button labeled “Upload Photos.” Note: If you are on a Windows machine, we recommend using the Darkroom to upload your photos.
- Click the “Add Files” button.
- Select the photos you would like to upload from your computer and click “Open.” Expert Tip – You can select multiple photos to upload at once by holding down the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard.
- Now the list of photos will appear along with a thumbnail, photo name, and description box. From here, you can rearrange your photos prior to uploading by dragging and dropping them into the correct position.
- Click the “Start Upload” button. Expert Tip – To save time, change the photo name(s) and description(s) on this screen before clicking “Start Upload.”
- As each photo uploads, you will see a progress bar. Once the photo has been uploaded, it will show a green “Success!” bar.
- After all the photos have uploaded, click on the red “Back to Scene List” button.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org