- Go to the Summary Tab of your property. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the left side, click the grey tab labeled “Photos”.
- From the Photos tab, click the red button labeled “Upload Photos.” Note: If you are on a Windows machine, we recommend using the Darkroom to upload your photos.
- Click the “Add Files” button.
- Select the photos you would like to upload from your computer and click “Open.” Expert Tip – You can select multiple photos to upload at once by holding down the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard.
- Now the list of photos will appear along with a thumbnail, photo name, and description box. From here, you can rearrange your photos prior to uploading by dragging and dropping them into the correct position.
- Click the “Start Upload” button. Expert Tip – To save time, change the photo name(s) and description(s) on this screen before clicking “Start Upload.”
- As each photo uploads, you will see an upload progress bar. Once the photo has been uploaded, it will show a green “Success!” bar.
- After all the photos have uploaded, click on the red “Close” button. The page will refresh and you will see your new photos have been added.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 email@example.com