- Go to the Summary Tab of your property website. Need help getting to the Summary tab? Click here for detailed instructions.
- On the Summary page, scroll down and you will see a button with a green down arrow labeled “Download Photos”, click this button.
- At the top left you will see “Step #1: Select Photo Size”. Use the drop down menu to choose your photo size. For your convenience we have 4 preset sizes you can choose: Full Size (highest resolution), Small (640×480), Medium (1024×768), and Large (1600×1200). Additionally you can select Custom Size and enter the width and height dimensions to any size needed.
- To download all your images, click the red “Download All Photos” button. If you would like to download an individual photo, click on the photo thumbnail. Please note, if you choose the “Download All Photos” option, all your images will be contained in one .zip file.
- Once you have clicked on a single photo to download or have clicked the “Download All Photos” button, your browser will prompt you to save the file.
- If you downloaded your photos individually, they will be saved as a .jpg and no further action is needed. If you used the “Download All Photos”, your photos are now contained in a .zip file. You need to extract the photos from this file, to do so right-click on the file and choose “extract all…”
- Follow the Windows extraction wizard.
For additional assistance, contact us at 888-458-3943 firstname.lastname@example.org